This is a direct follow up of the WS 2019/20 Analysis & Linear Algebra for Physics lecture.
Due to pandemia, we start our semester in e-learning mode.
General outline: there will be
- lecture notes with some level of interactivity (lecture notes with comments or full e-learning lectures via BigBlueButton)
- Homeworks (HWs) posted online, to be solved and submitted
- Tutorials by Mrs. Mahsa Sayyary Namin aimed at giving you opportunity to prepare for solving HWs and to understand better the material. More details at Mrs. Sayyary webpage: https://mahsasayyary.wixsite.com/mahsa/teaching
week 1 (6-10 April)
- HW1 related to the part of the Linear Algebra section lectured in the previous semester (appears on 6.04)
- lecture notes (relevant part from the previous semester): https://bit.ly/3bMWVwF they are rather dirty and should serve only to fill in gaps in your own notes from the lecture
- no virtual lecture (theory already covered in the previous semester)